Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Class Act



Classes started this week, and I'm getting back into the swing of things. This semester is predominantly fashion classes for me, and I could not be more excited about it. This week has been unusually warm and humid, so I am taking advantage of it and trying to get a little last bit of use out of my summer clothes. I wore this outfit to class today, but instead of wedges I wore some flat chestnut brown braided sandals. I would throw on the wedges for a date night or if I was going out for drinks with some girlfriends. All in all, I think I'm going to be very happy with my class schedule this semester, and this school year has been off to a great start. Happy hump day!

High-low skirt: Forever21
Denim top: PacSun
Wedges: Charlotte Russe
Bubble necklace: Charlotte Russe
Wood bangle: Rue21

You may remember the denim top from a previous post. The right sleeve on the shirt had become ripped and mangled, so I eventually just resorted to cutting the sleeves off and making it sleeveless.



No comments:

Post a Comment