Monday, August 26, 2013

Milkshake Monday




I woke up this morning to a rather unexpected weather alert saying extreme heat and humidity is expected this week. We had an unusually cool and rainy summer, so this was a bit unexpected. My plan for the week is to dress in lightweight clothing to stay cool on my walk to class as well as in my classes (the classroom in which my pattern making and apparel manufacturing classes meet does not have working air conditioning). As an avid eater with a raging sweet tooth, these milkshake-printed shorts appealed to me. (And in theory, they will bring all the boys to the yard. Right?) I paired them with a sheer sleeveless blouse and kept my hair up off my neck. So with my trusty-dusty tumbler full of ice water, I'm ready to take on the world and beat the heat. All you Indiana subscribers stay cool this week!

Peplum shorts: Forever21
Sleeveless collared blouse: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Target
Elastic faux pearl bracelet: Claire's
Flats: BCBG (purchased at TJMaxx)

No comments:

Post a Comment