Monday, June 24, 2013

Sunflower 'Dreamin







Today was humid, but absolutely beautiful. After work, I enjoyed a family dinner before watching the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup (even despite me accidentally wearing Bruins colors. Oops). Other than the poor color scheme choice, this outfit was perfect for the evening. I couldn't resist busting out my new brown leather satchel, which was a $2 garage sale find from this weekend. Plus, how great is this sunflower dress? I'm actually a little obsessed..
Love, Colleen.

Cut-out sunflower dress: Kendall & Kylie for PacSun
Chambray buttondown: PacSun
Crossbody satchel: Garage sale
Yellow wedges: Target
Spike bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Black studded wrap bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Pyramid stud bracelet: Rue 21
Sunglasses: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment