Saturday, August 17, 2013

Daisy, Daisy

So I know it's been a hot second since my last post, but I am happy to be back into the blog life again. I ended up having a very stressful school housing situation fall through, and my roommates and I had to find another place to live at the last minute. The new apartment is fantastic, but the internet has been a little rocky. I have been very busy unpacking and settling in, and I have had daily sorority recruitment functions since Wednesday. But on the bright side, I could not be happier to be back at school in my amazing apartment seeing friends and AOII sisters again. You can expect an apartment tour post soon! I can't wait to share my adorable little dwelling with you. Good luck to all of you moving to school and starting classes soon!

Daisy shorts: Target
White croptop: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Target
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Bracelet: Thrifted
(Shoes are not pictured because I ultimately was not happy with the way they looked with this outfit)

No comments:

Post a Comment