Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bundled Up


Now that the temperature has dropped below freezing, I have become a little lethargic regarding my fashion. When I wake up for class, it is so tempting to just throw on the baggiest, warmest clothes I can find, so I challenged myself to come up with some warm and still fashion forward ensembles. The winter maxi skirt has become one of my favorite items for the the current climate. Perhaps the greatest thing about it is the ability to wear leggings, cozy socks, and tall boots underneath. I'm sure you recognize the jacket from previous posts. It was lightweight enough for the Summer, but with a long-sleeved tee layered underneath, it is warm enough for the Fall and Winter too, and versatility is key on my tight budget. Stay warm everyone! xxoo Colleen.

Jacket- Charlotte Russe
Tee- Calvin Klein
Maxi skirt- Charlotte Russe
Infinity Scarf- Learn to make here
Leggings- Charlotte Russe
Leather Boots- Nordstrom Rack
Bag- Goodwill
Bracelet- Thrifted






No comments:

Post a Comment