Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pinspiration





Hello all! As some of you may have noticed, this is my first post in about a year. I started this blog last summer with the intentions of posting at least once a week. I started to find that I was struggling to balance 15 credit hours of college classes and 20-30 hours of work a week with blogging. I graduated last weekend (wooo!), and plan on focusing much more of my time into my blog, because I've come to realize how much I missed being able to work on it.

The first thing some of you may have noticed from my last post to this post is how long my hair is. It grew really fast because I took a lot of vitamins. JUST KIDDING! Last Christmas I asked for clip in hair extensions, and now I wear them all the time. I plan to do a post about them very soon, so stay tuned if you are interested in learning more about them. These photos were taken before I had them layered and did a toning treatment on them, and I plan on going into detail about those processes as well.

This outfit is a great go-to fall or winter look. After 4 and a half years of college, I've come to realize that flannels and leggings are my two best friends when it starts to get cold out. I found the original picture of this look on Pinterest, and was excited that I had all the components to replicate it. The biggest difference is my lip color choice. I decided to go for a bold red lip instead of the nude lip in the inspiration photo, but both of them are beautiful choices and just depend on personal preference. If you are reading this, thanks for staying tuned and not giving up on me. More is on the way, I promise. ♥

Flannel- Goodwill
Faux fur vest- PacSun
Black leggings- Charlotte Russe
Gold watch- Target
Spike bracelet- Claires
Studded bracelet- Charlotte Russe
Earrings- Charlotte Russe

Lipstick- Fire Engine by Gerard Cosmetics
Hair extensions- Bellami Hair 20" extensions in Dirty Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment