Friday, November 29, 2013

Giddy-yap it's grand, just holding your hand





Being home for Thanksgiving is great for a lot of reasons. I love spending time with my family, sleeping in, seeing my friends from home, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't look forward to the food. Having a few days off of school is great because it's given me time to blog with my sister. The past few months of school have been very hectic, so having some free time is quite a blessing. I've spent most of my day today recovering from last night's 11 pm - 9 am Black Friday shift at Calvin Klein. It went by quickly, but I've definitely needed some time to nap it off! My sister and I were excited to see some snow flurries because we thought they would be adorable in some Fall/Winter outfit post photos. Of course, as soon as we were ready to go shoot, it stopped snowing. Just my luck! I hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. I know I can speak for most fellow college students when I say I'm bracing myself for my quickly approaching finals. Once those are over, I'll have much more time to spend getting some more Fall and Winter outfit posts cranked out.
xxoo Colleen

Sweater: Thrifted
Flannel: Goodwill
Leggings: Calvin Klein
Leather combat boots: Steve Madden (Purchased at Nordstrom Rack)
Locket: Thrifted








No comments:

Post a Comment