Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Bright Side



Today was unbearably humid, so a lightweight outfit was crucial. This knit bustier and a breezy skirt ended up being extremely ideal for today's muggy weather. Shooting this ensemble though, was a total fail. My sister and I found this adorable gate to shoot at, but as soon as we began to snap some pictures, the camera died. We hastily drove home to grab a different camera, but by the time we got back to the gate, we had lost quite a bit of sunlight. We managed to get about 10 photos taken before the backup camera's batteries died. The bright side? Well, I think we learned our lesson. No more procrastinating on charging batteries! Another bride side: we came across an adorable place to shoot future blog posts! Anyways.. I hope everyone had a fabulous humpday. Now that the Indiana monsoon has ended, hopefully I'll be able to get some more posts up soon. Stay tuned! Love, Colleen.

Knit eyelit bustier: JCPenney
Chevron skirt: Target
Wedges: Candies for Kohl's
Necklace: Walmart
Floppy sun hat: Bass

Andddd speaking of said hat, I sadly wasn't able to get many pictures wearing it. After losing optimum sunlight from the battery fiasco, the hat was creating too dark of a shadow on my face. Don't believe me? Well.. check out the photo below. Haha how embarrassing.


No comments:

Post a Comment