Thursday, June 27, 2013

Butterflies and Hurricanes










One of my favorite things about fashion is the ability to mix old with new. As a college student on a budget, I totally get the importance of versatility when buying clothing. I like to find good staple items that can be mixed and matched with many other pieces. Plus, who doesn't love getting more bang for their buck?! This butterfly top was purchased two summers ago for $12.99 at H&M. Within the last week, I bought the white jeans at American Eagle (everything in the store was 50% off, they ended up being only $22) and the green jacket for $15 at Charlotte Russe. The white jeans and lightweight jacket are both amazing staple pieces that I am really excited about. They are great basics that I hope to get a lot of mileage out of, so I'm sure you may see them in future posts :) Love, Colleen.

One-shoulder butterfly top: H&M
Jacket: Charlotte Russe
White jeggings: American Eagle
Shoes: BCBG (purchased at TJ Maxx)
Bag: Plato's Closet
Earrings: Wal Mart ($3, I couldn't resist!)
Pyramid bracelet: Rue 21
White bracelet: Charlotte Russe

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have gfc yet, but I will definitely look into it! Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Well I already wanted to comment to let you know how excited I am to add an AOII's blog to my list of followed blogs - and then I saw this post and wanted to comment because that top looked very familiar to me... and I realized I have the same one in a purple strapless style from H&M!

    Just wanted to wish you luck on your blogging adventure and let you know you have lots of Alpha Love and support coming from this girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Shaina, that means the world to me! Alpha love :)

    ReplyDelete