Thursday, July 11, 2013

Orange You Glad Tomorrow is Friday?





Okay, there are many wonderful things about having a sister, but from a fashion standpoint, it is wicked awesome to be able to share clothes. This floral knit dress was something I snagged from my sister, Caroline, because I am loving the way it plays off of my burnt orange wedges and new statement necklace from Francesca's. But sharing is caring, right? And another awesome thing about having a sister: we have a total blast together when we shoot blog photos, hence crazy (and embarrassing) dancing pose..
Anyways, I hope everyone has an absolutely FANTASTIC weekend in store for them. Happy (almost) Friday, ya'll!
-Colleen

Dress: Forever21 (purchased at Plato's Closet)
Wedges: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Francesca's
Bag: Goodwill




No comments:

Post a Comment