Saturday, July 20, 2013

Roadside Fiesta








Hello all! I had to take a sort of blogging hiatus in order to focus more time on completing my online class. But the fabulous news is, the class is done, and I now have more time to devote to cranking out some more posts. This skirt is something I got in high school, but I've had a hard time letting go of it. I love the bold, southwest-inspired print, and how well it stands out against the grassy background. I think this roadside fence might actually be my new favorite place to shoot. The only downside is how awkward I feel when people drive by and look as us. Oh well..

Black top: Juicy Couture
Skirt: Rue21
Jacket: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Target
Bag: Target
Orange, red, and bronze bracelets: Rue21
Watch: Target
Wedges: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment